Sunday, July 11, 2010

it drives you crazy


...sitting here , just wondering. listing the pros and cons.
I've learnt that the amount of time spent pondering on a certain topic,the length of your pros and cons list about this topic - never helps you make your final decision. Lists and thoughts are just a bunch of words put together. I'm not saying you shouldn't bother with it; but with some decisions you just need to trust your gut, go with what you feel yet don't let your mind or heart cloud the other.
For now I don't know whether to hang my myself on a line based on thoughts and pros and cons or my feelings. Is taking this leap no matter what the outcome a wise decision or is it the most ridiculously stupid thing I will ever do in my life? Should I jump into a pool of two different possibilities?

1 comment: