Sunday, July 11, 2010

the information centre


IMAN. Although I believe it is a crime to
"judge a book by it's cover", people are entitled to perceive me in
whatever way they want although after getting to know myself for over
fourteen years, I'd like to think I know myself better than others do. 

The dark brown eyes and the one who is almost 160cm tall, yea thats me. I'm an art-aholic who loves photography and design. I'm one of those people who has a canon camera in her hands and an eye for all things beautiful and unique. Creativity is embedded in my mind at all times. Although I'm coming on like a little bit of a complete girl, when you dig a little deeper you'd know that I'm a tub of cookies and cream ice cream fanatic. Having malay blood brings out my love for asian food especially Japanese. When it comes to what they call boys, well I'm very particular; I preffer guys with brown hair and brown eyes, intellegent, sweet, is a friend at the same time, hot, plays a sport and can either dance, sing and/or plays the guitar as long as he does it like a man and not a girl. I have a thing for eurasians (half euro, half asian)  hahah :L I'm so obsessed with the chinese language it's insane. Although my ipod is filled with every type of songs, music-wise I love rnb and rock. My family and bestfriends mean the world to me so if you hurt them, you hurt me and I'd recommend you watch your back because if karma don't get you back something/someone else will.  At this point I apoligise for being me because I would consider marrying Christiano Ronaldo if he asked (yea never happening, i've come to terms with it) hahahah. So I know anyone reading this would probarbly not get to the end and have fallen asleep instead but thats it.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. Is this really Iman???holy crud u sound so matured(i mean MORE matured), lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yee.. don't judge a book by it's cover

    ReplyDelete