Monday, August 30, 2010

so i'm just waiting on the world to change

I'll be frank. Until three weeks ago or so I have never opened my eyes to the world. I mean- ofcourse I've lived life with an open eye, just not as aware as I should be however I met someone who has broadened my horizons to the fact that you can make change regardless of how many candles are on your birthday cake. I felt somewhat intimidated by this certain someone because it took me thirteen years to realise something so obvious while they've figured it out at an age so early compared to the rest of us. Not only is this person gorgeous but their heart and soul is so beautiful I'mconvinced it's made out of diamonds. I'm done with waiting around for the world to change. Sure I'm one small person but whose to say I can't make or at least help to make one big difference. Make a difference for the better with climate change, animal rights and poverty because if that's what you believe in why lurk in the dark? fight for it 

2 comments: